Successful CEO coaching is driven primarily by a leader’s partnership with their stakeholders and their ability to obtain feedback, evaluate it, and act upon it.
We see the executive coach as a catalyst for change, not as the driver.
rd&partners’ executive coaching process is based on the following:
- Keeping it simple and focused
- Supporting the CEO in sharing goals with their key stakeholders and fostering greater accountability
- Asking stakeholders for feedback that will help the CEO to focus on change for the future rather than shortcomings in the past
- Encouraging the CEO to adopt new behaviors and follow up with stakeholders in order to make sure the new behaviors are noticed and adapted as needed
- Measuring results through interaction with those affected, not according to the CEO/leader or the coach.